TERMS and CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions under which we operate can only be varied with the agreement of client and Eazy2move Ltd and confirmed in writing. In confirming a booking with Eazy2move Ltd you are acknowledging your agreement with the following terms and conditions.
The standard service is the provision of one man and a van. The quote is based entirely on the accurate information provided by the client. At an additional cost an extra man may be provided. All goods must be packed prior to arrival of the van; where furniture needs to be disassembled this has been done; all equipment has been disconnected from the mains and prepared for transportation.
Eazy2move Ltd shall not be held in any way responsible for any injury to any persons assisting the driver with the carrying of goods.
- The quantity of goods has been increased without prior notification
- The floors between which the goods are to be moved have been wrongly described
- The number of people to assist in the move is less than the number given by the client
- Access to either the collection or delivery address is obstructed or in anyway impedes the loading or unloading of goods
- Parking is not within 40 metres of the doorway
- Lifts are out of operation or not of a size adequate to the task
- Dismantling or assembly of furniture or other items, disconnection and reconnection of equipment is needed
- Quotations are based on the goods being picked up at one address and taken to the destination where the goods can be immediately unloaded. In event of delay due to hold-ups in conveyance, absence of keys or any other delay beyond the control of Eazy2move Ltd no other party is empowered to quote on behalf of Eazy2move Ltd. We reserve the right to impose additional charges if goods need to be delivered to an address not previously advised. If due to the nature of the destination location and/or the nature of the goods, the delivery is aborted and the goods need to be returned to the starting point and additional charge will be levied. It is solely at the discretion of Eazy2move Ltd if additional work can be undertaken. If any additional work cannot be undertaken the client shall still be responsible for payment of the confirmed quotation price. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the goods can be removed and delivered into the properties in safety.
Removal of items from parts of premises, which, in the opinion of the driver, constitutes a risk to health and safety of himself or any other person
3. Clients’s responsibilities
At the client’s discretion to provide supervision of the van whilst being loaded/unloaded. The client or his/her representative shall be present throughout the period of the removal. Satisfy yourself that all goods are removed from the van. Eazy2move Ltd accepts no responsibility for any goods allegedly left in the vehicle. Defrost and empty any freezers or refrigerators.
4. Eazy2move Ltd Liability For loss or damage
We are members of Which? Trusted Traders who provide an alternative dispute resolution service via Ombudsman Services.
6. Notice of the Right to Cancel